Lennar is proud to introduce PowerSmart. Now you have the power to save money and the environment.
The Lennar PowerSmart Home is a green home with an impressive Department of Energy “EnergySmart Home Scale” Rating to show you how efficient it really is.
PowerSmart by Lennar.
Lennar’s PowerSmart homes provide buyers a lifetime of value by increasing energy efficiency at no additional cost. All PowerSmart features are already included.
- Tight construction - Special framing techniques such as a continuous air barrier and sealing of penetrations help reduce internal leaks and drafts.
- Improved Thermal Systems - Enhanced insulation techniques help to minimize and gaps, and higher thermal properties (R-value) add to energy efficiency
- High Efficiency power vented gas water heater.
- High- Efficiency Toilets- Water efficient toilets that meet specific performance criteria help reduce water use in the home.
- Low- Flow Faucets- Kitchen sink and lavatory faucets that conserve water help reduce overall internal household water consumption.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Fresh Air Ventilation- delivers filtered fresh air to help reduce dust, odors and indoor contaminants for improved indoor air quality.
- Internal Moisture Management- Vents, pressure balancing, fresh air ventilation and “right-size” HVAC equipments work to reduce moisture in multiple ways.
- Combustion Safety- Combustion appliances in conditioned spaces are sealed or power-vented to help avoid build-up of carbon monoxide.
Durability & sustainability
- Each home is engineered with energy efficient systems to last longer and save money